Monday, June 13, 2011

JOLT recap!

I had a fantastic time in Nashville at the JOLT event meeting so many inspiring. . truly inspiring ladies! It was my first time to Nashville and it began quite eventfully, with a cracked windshield on the way down, getting pulled over (and let go with a warning. . .whew!) by a police man, and seeing a completely butt naked man running down the sidewalk screaming, "Wahooooo!"! We figure he lost a bet. ;-) Anyhow. . .I came away drenched with inspiration and cannot wait to apply what I've learned and my head is swimming with ideas. Thank you Kelli Trontell and Vanessa Warren for putting together such an affordable, fun and informative event!

2 comments:

Shasta Johnson said...

Love your recap, love the photos, loved meeting you! Your blog is adorable!! I will be a regular around here!! :)

Amber Zimmerman said...

Thanks for your sweet comment Shasta! I loved meeting you too. . .and I got my Zozo shirt like yours in the mail! Love it! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop