Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wall Inspirations Wednesday

I loooove to browse online sites and magazines to get ideas for how to hang things in my own house. . .everything from my own art to art purchased on Etsy and especially pictures! I am going to start featuring/linking to examples and inspiration from these sites so you can start your own "Art Wall" at home. :) I would also love to see how you display your photos from our session in your homes, so feel free to email me with photos of how you've hung or displayed your pictures.
I adore the fun display of pictures/art here on these shelves!
source

I love the colorful and funky frames here and how the sizes are so varied
source

This one has been circulating the internet lately, and it's no wonder! Large, closeup pictures and subway art mixed in with smaller personalized art. So fun!
source

Hoping you've found something to inspire you today! I'll be back soon with posts of recent sessions. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop