Thursday, September 9, 2010

I am SO pleased to offer


How are "Mini Sessions" different from a regular "Portrait Session"? In a regular portrait session, I spend a minimum of an hour with your family at a location of your choosing and you get a gallery of 25-40 edited images. A mini session is a 20 minute session where you get a gallery of 5-10 edited images. We meet at a park location and the packages offered are different from my normal packages.

This is a great way to get a jump start on the Holiday season. Not only do portraits make great gifts, but the cards I'm offering this year double as ornaments! :) Take a peek. . .

Aren't they gorgeous? :) Here are the pocket calendars I am offering too. . .
*images displayed in product photos are not mine*
So many fun and unique options for gift giving this year!

Email me for exact location of the mini sessions and with any questions concerning packages!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Open House was such fun!!! LOVED meeting everyone and seeing all the fun products! Thanks for such a great afternoon!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop