Friday, August 6, 2010

Fort Wayne, IN; Child Photographer

I received my new backdrop in the mail this week and could not WAIT to break it out and play with it! So, thankfully I have 3 little girlies who can model for me (one of which was at Grandmas, so she isn't pictured).

I think this backdrop is beautiful for "boutique" and fantasy type portraits. I am planning on having a mini session date set in the fall sometime (think Christmas cards!). I'll be posting details on that coming up. In the meantime, we broke out our best Matilda Jane duds and played around.
Can ya tell she was getting a little impatient with me at this point? :)
I have NO idea how my daughter wound up with all of that hair, I certainly have never had thick hair! She hates it now, but one day she will thank me for not letting her chop it off! ;-) Poor thing is always walking into the room with it tucked in her shirt trying to convince me that it would look sooo much better short!

2 comments:

Sara said...

WOW! BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish I had a little girl to play with!! I have a neice though, one who loves the camera!

Elizabeth said...

These are great! I love the backdrop and your girls are beautiful. Would love to know where you got your backdrop.
Loved your work on Art and Soul website!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop