Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Open House!

I just love this time of year. I love the sights, I love to bake, and one of my favorite things to do. . .shop! Of course, avoiding the crowds is a must! That's why I have invited a few of my favorite vendors, so YOU can do a little shopping (and eating!) minus the big crowds! I would love for you to be able to come and walk through and do a little shopping and visiting! We will have these wonderful vendors, and you are welcome to bring additional friends/family! :-) Please email or call me with any questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOPS! I put my comment on the wrong blog entry! Anyway, I meant to put it on this one! :-)

The Open House was such fun!!! LOVED meeting everyone and seeing all the fun products! Thanks for such a great afternoon!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop